The continued development and growth of your company depends on the successful organization and conduct of your board of directors. A board of directors works to make the right decisions that will increase the company’s productivity and ensure that their stakeholders (creditors and investors) are properly protected. Making this happen is not easy because it requires clear planning, reliable communication, and proper security, but with the Boardmanagement portal for boards, you can make it easier on yourself in many aspects.
What is boardmanagement software?
Boardmanagement portals are secure digital platforms where directors can freely interact and collaborate with each other to develop specific strategies. These solutions include developing policies, hiring new executive officers, analyzing performance, and so on.
These programs help make it easier for board members to access the information they need and make it available anytime, anywhere. It also helps speed up the meeting process, making it more productive and increasing the chances of making the right decision. At the same time, it keeps your documents completely confidential and makes it easy to store, post, and share important data within the program.
Below we will talk about one of the best board portal providers – Boardmanagement software, make a brief review of it and break down what features it can offer us and how they will help your organization.
With Boardmanagement, you can keep in touch with all board members wherever they are. The software helps manage the boarding process in every way possible, it makes it easy for your organizers and the directors themselves, keeps them informed of all developments, and provides them with the flexibility of using the data.
Boardmanagement is a secure space for storing and sharing documents where you can also hold remote board meetings and use collaboration tools during project work. The space also allows for document management and record-keeping. The company has a strict security policy that adheres to the best security standards, keeping absolutely everything inside the portal private, including your documents, conversations, and credentials.
Boardmanagement only uses state-of-the-art meeting management methods so you can easily add members to the space, upload materials, and board members in turn can keep track of all upcoming events and future meeting materials, receive notifications of changes, etc.
Main features of Boardmanagement
Some of the special features Boardmanagement can provide us with include:
- Schedule and board calendar – easily add and remove members from the space, track future meetings with a digital calendar, if updates or changes are made you will automatically be notified by email
- Board Discussion – you can organize discussions on various topics, where each member can express his/her opinion, voting and polls are possible
- Board Member Directory – the ability to create individual committees, track all of their activities within the platform, and contact them with personalized profiles
- Board Tasks – assign tasks and set deadlines for individuals or committees and contact members to ask them about their progress
- Comfortable organization – the program makes it easy for you to organize downloadable documents. All files that are transferred into the program can be easily moved using drag and drop functions, and you can structure them with tags to keep them clearly labeled and placed
- Access Control – only grant access to the files to the people who are directly involved. This reduces the risk of data leakage and makes it easier for board members to see what they need to see, plus it reduces distractions and increases efficiency